Saturday, May 24, 2014

Darkness Beauty - Template-0009


Artwork : ©VeryMany  - verymanytubes.com
Available for Purchase at : verymanytubes.com

I have been trying to decide what I wanted to make. Lately things have been kind of dark around here. Finding out my favorite Uncle has cancer, my car being dead for almost 5 months now after repeated attempts to get it working. My Beagle is being a giant pain in the butt etc, etc. My style of creations are usually frilly, lace, flowers, doodles and so on. I just couldn’t get my creative juices flowing. Until I decided to go outside of my comfort zone and make something a little on the dark side. Once I decided to go down that path… things just fell into place. So I give you my latest template which I call “Darkness Beauty”. I hope you like it.


This template comes in 6 workable layers.  




Have fun!
Jaided Dreamah

Edited 5/24/2014 to add :

One of my oldest Tagging friend Yvonne (YGB) made a tag for me using my template. I wanted to show it off here because you can see another example of what you can do with it. She colorized the rose and gave it a whole new look. Thank you "Mama" I love you!!!




1 comment: